Mundorf MKP Audiophiler or ClarityCap ESA ?

hi to all :) , 
i must replace electrolytic cap in my crossover.
for midbudget polypropylene caps i've thought to :

- mundorf mkp audiophiler  
- claritycap ESA

opinions abut them?

thank you
128x128audio4pass
@timlub Copper/silver/tin/film are always superior to any metallized capacitors. Maybe not always for aluminum/film. As terminating the leads or anything to aluminum is problematic. 

Even so, metallized capacitors are sprayed with conductive paint/glue on each end and leads are coiled and press fit. Ever take one apart? You can gently wiggle them out. It’s a terrible termination and one of the reasons why they will always be nosier than film/foil types. 

CSA caps are even worse. They spray the extended metallized aluminum ends with copper. Copper corodes aluminum. 
Ok,  I guess that I'm just wrong about Teflon's leaning cool, so please  set everyone straight and list the 4 caps that we should all use... 
Everyone will be relieved that we no longer need to shop or go through this extensive testing or read from hacks on the internet.  We can simply use your 4 caps.  

I'm sure that you will list excellent caps by the  way and yes, there is sarcasm above that last statement.  Its obvious that you cannot be reasoned with regardless of what many many others have heard.  I'm really glad that this isn't a political forum.  
I spoke with Clarity , their new Copper lattice work connections 
are not a Copper coating that will corrode aluminum ,their engineers laughed when 8 told then that . It is a Copper lattice work.they spend 18 months testing and listening .
do you really think the CSA, And CMR would be brought to msrketto be worse ? The CSA is a 10 rating from my tests after giving them a solid 250 hours to totally runin.  A very good cap.
if you  are into tweaking the Synergistic Carbon Xover enhancers 
are a very good reasonably priced plug in with a 60 days refund if not satisfied, On Audiogon under tweaks  retail$450, but 
Highend Audio , will sell for around $400 with Free Priority mail.
for $400 a pair the new ones using  Graphine low level detail ,tone 
and depth all improvement.
Hello
I would like to take advantage of this thread in order to get help from you guys!

I'm having problems with one capacitor of a speaker and I would like to replace it with the same model and brand,
Unfortunately there is not any logo on itself
So I made a video and I hope you could help me.
https://youtu.be/quSXPbcpxOw

The speakers are Krk 6000
And they are studio monitors

It's very important that I won't alterate the sound

Thank you
Gigi