want to ditch my Brooklyn to streamer..thoughts?

I have a Brooklyn DAC and have been running my laptop through it listening to Tidal....seems like over kill at this point. I removed my CD player from the DAC and enjoy the player a lot more. 

I am going to sell my Brooklyn and powersupply.

I want to still stream tidal.....was thinking of Bluesound Node 2 any thoughts on sound quality? other options? I tried a Chromecast and returned it. 

mswobo
I have been asking the same sort of questions. I am running Roon from a remote Mac Mini. How do I get the quality and stop all that jitter?

FYI: Roon supports Tidal.

ps: I think an Airplay and Apple Express replacement is what I am looking for.
My thought was the CD player sounds amazing without the Brooklyn....I could save some money getting a dedicated streamer but didn't want to lose audio quality. My laptop sounds more than adequate to stream through the Brooklyn. 

Sounds like I would I need to spend more than I can get for my Brooklyn an LPS to upgrade though.

What is your CD player? It must a real good player if using Brooklyn makes it sound worse.
the CD is a Rega Saturn....not saying the Brooklyn makes it sound worse but I like the sound of the Rega. In my system it feels more open without the Brooklyn.
Post removed