I've got the Summertime Blues. Power conditioner necessary?

With the AC and dehumidifiers running non stop, at times my modest system sounds like Schitt (I wish).
Any recommendations for power conditioners or other help that won't break the bank?

udog
i am using a furman PL-8C using the 2 prong adaptor into the wall. generally, we have good hyrdo-e power and it does not seem noisy, but the PL-8C gives me some modicum of protection and i have a black noise level......
no air con ... but lotsa fans! the actual wiring in my hovel is a bit scary....
i got a lo-fi system but it is the best i ever had...
I agree that one of the better Furman's will help the situation by cleaning up the electrical signal and providing steady voltage. I have a Furman Elite and it works well. Next to it sits an Audioquest 7000 which works very well but very expensive.  In your case the Furman is probably the better choice. Talk to Crutchfield. They sell Furmans and know what they are talking about.
I have Furman units (model unknown) but notice that the readout sometimes goes into a low voltage situation, which it is unable to regulate. Have been seriously considering a PS regenerator unit, PS P10 (at least somewhat affordable since the P20 was introduced).

Anyone running these? Impressions?
stevea1298
I have Furman units (model unknown) but notice that the readout sometimes goes into a low voltage situation, which it is unable to regulate. Have been seriously considering a PS regenerator unit ...
If your voltage is that low, I’d suggest determining the root cause of the problem. If you are in the U.S., your utility is regulated by the state, which sets the minimum performance standards under the tariff. That’s typically around 114VAC. A good start would be to measure the AC voltage at your service entrance, or close to it inside the breaker panel. That would rule out any issue between the service panel and your wall outlet.

I’ve actually had this experience, and frankly utilities are not always especially responsive to low voltage issues. But it’s worth being persistent.

Of course, it’s also possible that there’s something wrong with your Furman unit. You might be able to confirm that by checking voltage at the same outlet you’re using for the Furman.
No, I know home system is fine, I have two isolated 20a runs for the system. By low, I am taking about only 114-116vac. I have understood that the re-generators are capable of of making up short term voltage drops to keep input vac stable