Micro RX 5000 Renaissance?

It may be just a coincidence, but looking through the various reports of the recent Munich high end event I've noticed no fewer than four (!) different turntables that all look suspiciously like the Micro RX-5000.

TW Acoustic and Kuzma launched new models visually 'inspired' by the RX-5000 design, Acoustical Systems showed a table that looks like an exact copy and DB Systems (www.micro.nl) also showed an exact copy, leaving no doubt of its objective by simply calling it 'The Tribute'. And then of course there already was the TechDas AirForce 5.

Does anyone know more about these newbies and what's under their bonnets? It would be interesting to compare their performance vis à vis the original and hear how much technology has moved forward. Or not.

While I'm a happy owner of the RX-1500G, the RX-5000 has been on my radar for quite some time. So with this Micro Renaissance going on, should I wait for a mint original to cross my path or should I go for one of these new tables? It seems Micro enthousiasts are now spoiled for choice........

edgewear
The one URL you did provide takes me to a site written in a Germanic language, and none of those URLs go anywhere interesting.  Can you provide reference to actual photos of the turntables to which you refer?The "technology" of a belt drive is quite simple.  One would imagine that modern motor speed controllers might be superior to the original M-S parts.  My second hand knowledge of M-S always suggested that their speed controller and maybe their motors were a weak link that is often upgraded. So, any of these new products might outperform a stock M-S RX5000, for that reason alone. You probably know more about that than I.
Post removed 
What is your criteria for an "inspired" Rx 500 table.  Any table with a heavy platter and an outboard motor? 
What Chinese do BEST is to build what they want to whatever they standard they please to include World Class .
Post removed