Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant

Keep us posted  - thosb

you have several excellent options for a DAC.

Happy Listening!

a friend of mine who has 3.7's just sent me this.

Hooked up the Goertz speaker cable tonight. First impressions- more detail in the bass, more natural mids, images more separated. They are nowhere close to being broken in and I already prefer them to the Acoustic Zen Sartori. Using Zoeble networks with them. I will let you know how they progress.

Alpha core goertz and thiel legacy speakers are one of the all time audio synergies.  I have burned through many more expensive cables to come to that conclusion.   

Good to see you - pops

I am not familiar w/ the Goertz brand. Which model(s) are the best sonic match?

Happy Listening!

I don't know models, but I know that Jim used Goertz flat cables in the development lab as his reference.  Jim's perspective was that cable performance is cable business. He felt that Goertz performs cable business the best he found. That may seem obvious, but it is not commonly practiced. Many designers choose to ameliorate or mitigate various upstream problems . . . pull punches, soften, generalize, etc. to keep things polite, avoid offense. Jim, however, was committed to high resolution translation of the signal at the input terminals. Some folks appreciate that. Thiel assessed that to be the purest statement of the art.

http://www.bridgeportmagnetics.com/contents/en-us/d62_MI_AG_Speaker_Cables.html