KEF Reference 5-Isoacoustics GAIA?

I’ve posted before about my KEF Reference 5 speakers.  I’ve been experimenting with placement and found that moving them farther apart made a big improvement.  I also am trying the suggestions—I believe by Audiotroy— to toe the speakers inward some more to tame the treble. I love how the KEFs reproduce piano and cello music but violins sound too harsh and screechy for my taste.  I think the toe in helps.  Also, the violin sound may just be a result of the digital (CD) source.  I will see how violins sound on vinyl.  

One question.  I’ve been considering the Isoacoustics Gaia or pucks.  My speakers are on a hardwood floor, currently resting on the included spikes.   I’ve been in contact with Isoacoustics and they can provide a threaded rod to fit the outrigger of the KEFs if I go withnthe Gaia.  Has anyone tried these Isoacoustics products with KEF Reference 5s?  If so, I’d appreciate your thoughts.   Audiotroy, I woud be very interested in your experience.  I know that these products probably won’t impact the treble but may tighten up the bass.  
fast
Personal experience with our own KEF Reference 5 display reveals them to be a touch on the mellow side, more than bright.  The electronic chain ahead of them is a very neutral one.  A speaker cable choice brought about a proper balance, along with, to a lesser degree, DAC filter choices.  Regarding IsoAcoustics our experience is a focusing of the sound, more than tonal alterations.
I got them for my Kef Blade 2s from Crutchfield on 60 day return ability.  They are staying.  I can't say they blew my mind like I was hoping but they make a nice improvement and I also like how they grip the speaker to my hardwood floor and make the speaker much less tippy.  Not such an easy thing to A-B with the factory spikes but overall I got a sense of improvement across the board.  Get a set from somewhere that allows returns and see for yourself.  
I got them for my Kef Blade 2s from Crutchfield on 60 day return ability.  They are staying.  I can't say they blew my mind like I was hoping but they make a nice improvement and I also like how they grip the speaker to my hardwood floor and make the speaker much less tippy.  Not such an easy thing to A-B with the factory spikes but overall I got a sense of improvement across the board.  Get a set from somewhere that allows returns and see for yourself.  
I’m supprised at that, as the Blades cabinet isolation is incredible. not doubting what you say, just surprised it was noticeable with the Blades as I found the supplied accessory pack fantastic on the Blades. Will have to look into that