Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Hi mig,
That’s my sense as well as to the probability of any significant changes at this juncture. You say that the Diavolo sounds like live music and Jonathan has written several times the Diavolo is the more emotionally involving amplifier. These are high compliments and quite revealing observations (what is more flattering than such comments ?). This is what can lead to very long term satisfaction with one’s audio system. Actually it seems as though the Encores are functioning as a truly transparent conduit and further exploiting the innate excellence of the Diavolo. My suspicion is that Jonathan has recognized this outcome as well.

BTW for jazz lovers I’m currently listening to "George Coleman At Yoshi’s" a well know jazz venue in Oakland, CA. Coleman on tenor saxophone leading a quartet. It’s good!
Charles
Jcaropo, I enjoyed it as much as you, and looking forward to having you over next week.

charles1dad,  I always enjoy reading your insightful comments, as well as the comments from the many other knowledgeable and experienced participants here on Audiogon.
Mig,
Thank you. I'm sure Jonathan is going to enjoy hearing your Tekton Lore and Manley Parallel 300b amplifier pairing.  What 300b  are you currently using in this amplifier?
Charles 
charles1dad,
I'm using Svetlana 300b's in Manley Retro's.  That is what came with the amps probably 17  years ago.  They are hard to find now, so I have a few spares on hand.  When they get used up, I may have to go to the big league 300b's like you and Jonathan.  Or maybe change to the Coincident amps you have, which require only one 300b per channel instead of two.  The performance of the Retro's really perked up when I upgraded the rectifier tubes to some NOS Phillips recommended by Upscale Audio. 
Guys, I will be doing my very BEST to tempt jcarcopo into changing gear, as a proper devil should!