Replacing generic RECEPTACLES

How important is it to replace your generic receptacles with audio grade receptacles . I already replaced my stock power cords to high end Shunyatas. Would it still be necessary to still change my generic receptacles to audio grade? 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
Ahh rethinking the receptacles. Am only getting ONE new gold GTX-D to play with. Decided the others were half way stuff. And I am tired of foolishly buying halfway to just soon enough go all the way. up to the better ones So I cancelled the FPX ones.
@elizabeth ..... I think the Furutech GTX -D-R  Rhodium are better than the gold.... I bought 3...Still burning in my first one hooked up to my refrig. 
I wanted a 'warm' one to start with.I would think it is the easiest to 'hear' as a difference before I spend any more on receptacles.Plus I want to warm up my amp a little, maybe.
Curious I was also reading a thread with other folks high value of the Pass & Seymour (non audiophile) receptacles.  I have separately been a fan of them for many years.Anyway trying out one high end well regarded receptacle should be good.
@elizabeth .......... That sounds good. That warm one would probably would be the easiest to hear as a difference. After my 3 burn in and install them i will let you know what i hear. 

Thanks, I would be interested in how they sound. I would guess it will take awhile for them to really break in? I am going to use my idea of two plugs with wiring directly to the back of the new duplex. plugging that into the possible to replace duplex, then the equipment in to the new duplex. to see how it sound from my Furman for the preamps. I do not want to have to do a LOT of work just to hear it there (taking apart the box, etc..) so I am hoping to get a glimpse by piggy backing the new duplex over the one in the case. As long as I avoid shocking myself LOL
Then it goes into the space for the Amp duplex.