speaker capacitors-----leave alone or does it open pandora's box ?

opened up my speakers and noticed that they use Audyn capacitors.        while the speakers sound good, are there better capacitors out there ? and if yes, could these be changed out and if they were, what effect does it have on the sound 

wondering also could  better drivers be bought  for the speakers ?

toyo18
@erik_squires 
Probably because of loser ESR or inductance or some other characteristic is why. 

That said, there's no reason to believe that more expensive caps "improve" any particular speaker. Plenty of hyper-expensive caps sound bright and analytical with various drivers. The best cap in the world is the one that's got failings that properly compliment the driver in front of it, and that all have measurable failings. 
kosst -

You make the most obvious arguments. Arguments which my experience has simply not born out.

Best,

Erik
@erik_squires
Right back at ya. You make lots of statements based on your experience that are pure opinion and they're not very resistant to scrutiny. All I’m saying is look at the actual specs of the things and experiment instead of obsessing about price tags, ad copy claims, and the opinions of folks on a forum. Sorry that ruffles your feathers.