Tyr 2 vs Valhalla v2

Hi guys 

im on the edge on getting myself n upgrade on loudspeaker cables and power cables. 

Current setup: devialet 250, b&w 800 diamond 2*velodyne dd15+

I have been auiditing frey 2 and tyr 2 loudspeaker cables. 
They both are another world upgrade from blue heaven which i already have. 
The Main differense between the tyr 2 and frey 2 are that the tyr 2 are more punchy in the bass on my setup. If the price difference between tyr and frey is worth IT is discussable. 

The thing i Wonder, how would the Valhalla v2 stand againt tyr 2 (and frey2) loudspeaker cables.

is there anyone out there tested this? My dealer dont have the Valhalla v2 for auditioning.

if anyone have any experience with the powercables frey2, tyr2 and Valhalla v2. Feel Free comment the experiences:)

skrymar
Ron17

I see that your using NordOst Sort Fut , what did they do for your speakers ? 

@fdpdk,  inserting Nordost Sort Fut in place of the stock spikes really brought the music into focus.  Instruments and voices within the soundstage became more defined and separated.  It kind of has the effect of focusing a telescope or binoculars.  Stillpoints Ultra 5's and IsoAcoustics Gaia's are similar products.... Also using Sort Kones under components resulted in a very positive and similar effect.
Ron17

Thank you very much for you telling me about your experience :)  Highly appreciated.
Like others, adding the Vahalla 2 PC as the main feed to my QB8 made one of the biggest (non speakers) upgrades yet.  Like Timothy Glover I’m likely to buy an Odin1 as the main feed and move the V2 to my Esoteric NO1.  
@fdpdk

I am also using SortFut and SortKones. The SortFut removed a layer of distortion I did not know was there and tightened up the bass.

V2 cable into the the QBase also made a big improvement removing a layer of distortion.