Accuphase E470 v. Luxman L509x

I am a long term fan of Japanese gear.
I am considering the Accuphase E470 or the Luxman L509x.
This amp will be running Joseph Audio Perspectives and Salk 12in Subwoofers.
My listening room is 23ft X 22ft with a12ft ceiling.
My musical taste preferences are classic and alternative rock and jazz.
I do not play my music loud.
My current amplifier is a Yamaha S2000.

Any assistance would help, thank you in advance.
honeybee2012
C'mon I heard the Yamaha sounds like a home  theater  receiver! Luxman or Accuphase  will kill it!
It seems that everybody agrees that both of your choices are fine so you will not go wrong with either of them. Admit it, you picked them because of the looks, too, so go with the one that pleases your whole household more.
Like many audio enthusiasts, I listen with my eyes!  But after a week or two, the gear blends into the house and all that remains is sound.

@kw6, Yamaha at the top of their range is an excellent product.   I would not hesitate to recommend the S 2000 or 3000 to anyone.   As stated above build quality is outstanding.

@ Melguyone

Thanks for your response. I was looking at the price range you listed.
melbguyone99 posts07-19-2018 3:06am
@builder3, Luxman make some really nice gear. But there are much better integrated amps at that price point imho, one example being the Audio Analogue Maestro Anniversary.

I wasn’t offering a recommendation for you. The OP asked about an Accuphase and Luxman integrated. I mentioned an alternate Luxman integrated at the same price point, that runs predominately as a Class A amp.
I found the link below after I googled the AA amp

http://www.audiodrom.net/en/component/element/detail/31-integrated-amplifiers/297-luxman-l-590ax-mar...