Accuphase E470 v. Luxman L509x

I am a long term fan of Japanese gear.
I am considering the Accuphase E470 or the Luxman L509x.
This amp will be running Joseph Audio Perspectives and Salk 12in Subwoofers.
My listening room is 23ft X 22ft with a12ft ceiling.
My musical taste preferences are classic and alternative rock and jazz.
I do not play my music loud.
My current amplifier is a Yamaha S2000.

Any assistance would help, thank you in advance.
honeybee2012
Like many audio enthusiasts, I listen with my eyes!  But after a week or two, the gear blends into the house and all that remains is sound.

@kw6, Yamaha at the top of their range is an excellent product.   I would not hesitate to recommend the S 2000 or 3000 to anyone.   As stated above build quality is outstanding.

@ Melguyone

Thanks for your response. I was looking at the price range you listed.
melbguyone99 posts07-19-2018 3:06am
@builder3, Luxman make some really nice gear. But there are much better integrated amps at that price point imho, one example being the Audio Analogue Maestro Anniversary.

I wasn’t offering a recommendation for you. The OP asked about an Accuphase and Luxman integrated. I mentioned an alternate Luxman integrated at the same price point, that runs predominately as a Class A amp.
I found the link below after I googled the AA amp

http://www.audiodrom.net/en/component/element/detail/31-integrated-amplifiers/297-luxman-l-590ax-mar...

@builder3, I wasn’t suggesting your post was off-topic or unhelpful. I just thought I’d share my opinion of a product which has really impressed me, and which the OP may not have previously considered.
I read all of your posts with interest, melbguyone. I just wanted to throw out another option. Luxman, at this point, seems as though they really have two top-of-the-line integrateds. One A/B, one class A (mostly).  Take care