Aftermarket Fuses

Can I set the ground rules up front?? I hope so. There are two camps. One who can hear different audible reproduction using aftermarket fuses. The second camp can not justify in theory, or can not hear a difference in fuses. Fine. I respect both camps. Can we hold this discussion to those who can hear an audible difference in fuses?? Can we? If so, what is your choice in aftermarket fuses and describe, please, what you hear.
imgoodwithtools
 Where are you getting this 80,000 crap?  You're basically counting every piece of crap shyster boutique fuse ever having been sold as one that sounds better?  So then I guess we can say any piece of equipment that was ever released with the regular fuse counts as fuses is not making a difference. So that would be about 80 million to your 80,000. 
 Actually weren't you quoting 70,000 about two days ago? So 10,000 poor innocent souls got sucked into the snakepit in the last two days?  Drowning in your snake oil! 
If the Synergistic Research Blue Fuses are snake oil, would someone please bring me more snakes??

Thanks ...

Frank
The 70,000 was actually from a few months ago. You know, when I was in a conference call with the primary manufacturers. Would you believe audiophiles just keep buying them? They can’t seem to get enough. Gotta be up to 80,000 by now. Is it just me or does analoglover have a bad case of the 🍑 ?
Businesses don't do 2 day conference calls with competing businesses where thy discuss sales, and geoffkait's imagined "industry insider" status is laughable. Consequently his sales figures are merely a product of his fertile (or fertilized) addled brain. Regardless of all that, most sane audiophiles ignore useless and inexplicable tweaks like magic magnetized placemats and fancy overpriced fuses because they're not idiots or sheep.