Aftermarket Fuses

Can I set the ground rules up front?? I hope so. There are two camps. One who can hear different audible reproduction using aftermarket fuses. The second camp can not justify in theory, or can not hear a difference in fuses. Fine. I respect both camps. Can we hold this discussion to those who can hear an audible difference in fuses?? Can we? If so, what is your choice in aftermarket fuses and describe, please, what you hear.
imgoodwithtools
Not overnight...to profit from "magic tweaks" you really need to engage a cadre of enthusiastic sales people armed with hyperbole to push a product that is immune to objective criticism ("I don't know HOW it works, but it transforms your system and has a 30 day return policy"), and banter about it ad nauseam in a discussion forum to lure otherwise naive, gullible,  or insecure audio fans. That's how you do it.
wolf ...

Your criticism has been anything but "objective."  With your over the top, hyperbolic negativism, you would be a multi-billionaire not overnight. Nope, you'd be there in mere seconds.

Come on big boy ... buy 10,000 fifty cent fuses, paint them blue, put a price tag on them of $150 bucks, then just sit back and watch the big buck roll in.

What's holding you back?

Frank
Is it just me or does the pro audio and the audio industry in general seem to be very slow? Slow to understand the significance of a lot of the things that are obviously high end audio things. But still, you’d think they would be motivated by something or another to look into some of these things. But maybe I’m giving them too much credit. Prolly just ego.

The pbnaudio post that just preceded me is a prime example of what I mean. 😛
 Wolf and myself are much too honest.   I couldn't sleep at night  if I did that