Aftermarket Fuses

Can I set the ground rules up front?? I hope so. There are two camps. One who can hear different audible reproduction using aftermarket fuses. The second camp can not justify in theory, or can not hear a difference in fuses. Fine. I respect both camps. Can we hold this discussion to those who can hear an audible difference in fuses?? Can we? If so, what is your choice in aftermarket fuses and describe, please, what you hear.
imgoodwithtools
@pbnaudio beautiful! 

@geoffkait  maybe pro audio is slower to take on this stuff because they actually, usually, have a basic understanding of how this stuff works. It's harder  to get them to believe in magic fairy dust. 
@clearthink The fuse "companies "would probably send Geoffkait  out to whack us if we did that!

Or at minimum to talk to us until we drowned in his BS LOL 
To clarify Kaitty’s insider claims, I was wrong...it wasn’t an imaginary conference call, it was an imaginary online thing...Kaitty said: "I was in an online conference two days ago with principals of HiFi Tuning and Synergistic Research and a dealer for both." From the Blue Fuse thread...it wasn’t a 2 day thing...I stand corrected except for the part that this sort of thing among competitors never actually happens in the business world. Also, the reason I don't make up nonsense and market it is simply because that would be unethical and perhaps criminal, neither of which I find particularly appealing.