Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
I'm going to pull the Omega mat out of the Breaker box tonight before I go to bed and put it in my car as Tom suggested. 
So tomorrow I should be able to determine the mat effectiveness.

ozzy.
Post removed 

ozzy- Before you pull out the mat can you say you’re enjoying the sound of your system more than what it was before the Omega mat? Is it just different or too close to call which is why you’d like to take it out to assess?
Update

The Mat has been on the breaker panel for about two weeks and the effect has become more obvious on both office and main Systems in the last couple of days.

The 3D quality of the sound stage has become very evident in the last 2 days and has really taken a jump this evening. Even the sound through the TV has become clearer and even more musical. The clarity on my office system is incredible. PRaT, clearity of detail and soundstage. I had no real expectations that this would occur by putting a mat on the breaker panel since I do not have any dedicated lines to either system.  Needless to say I am a believer now. It as if upgraded the my power-conditioners. 

The main system has an even greater synergy, since the CD player has a Mat on top of the transport. Digital music has never sounded so good. CDs that sounded congested now are easier to listen to. With a wider and deeper soundstage, the music just flows without digital glare of any kind. Instruments and voices sound and “appear” so much more life like than I ever thought possible on my system.

This mat is well worth it to me. So I will be keeping the second mat and sending a check to Tim. 

Rc