Onkyo m510 grand integra

Hello. I am planning to buy this amp (used). Does anybody know it or has ever listened to it? The system would include proac d80 speakers, an accuphase dp 67 cd player and a BAT vk 3 preamp. Music that I usually listen to includes pretty much everything except rap and heavy metal. Thanks in advance for your recomendations.
frankie67
"So I then offered an Pass Labs X-350 or a set of Krell mono-blocks. I received the same mute answer"

My guess is he had no clue about these brands and their sound quality.
hi there,,i have been searching everywhere for this amp,,right now,,i saw the ad in audigon for 9000.00,,so do you think how much is reasonable for the m 510 cost these days,,any one??
any one else know there a onkyo m 510 for sale??plse advise,,,with in the US,,that would be great<<thanks
Looks like there's one for sale now on Audiogon for a cool $9000.00. Never had the opportunity to hear one but $9K for a 30 year olds amp. You can buy alot of great modern day amps for that amount of coin and Im quite sure they'll sound alot better then the M510. It does look good though.

Two day old listing on US Audio Mart. Seller is in Scotch Plains, NJ and is asking $7,500.