LOUNDSPEAKER FOR $10,000.00 PER PAIR

I currently have the Triton 5's Loudspeakers, Marantz SA14S, SACD player, Thor Audio tube Tp-150 monoblocks,
Thor line stage with 2 SVS sealed subwoofers.  Seeking better sound. My short list of loudspeakers are as
follows:

1. Golden Ear Technology Reference
2. Revel F228 BE
3. Focal Kanta 2
Any suggestions would be appreciated.  
128x128kjl1065
I recently purchased the Focal Kanta 2 and have been very pleased with their sound. I listened to a lot of speakers within the price range of $10 to $15k and thought they were the best value. I also did a listening comparison between the Focal Kanta 2 and the Sopra 2 and didn’t think the difference justified the cost. I purchased them from Upscale. 
I will echo what jdt7385 said on the Revels.  I have Salon2's, and they sound truly incredible once I got my room acoustics sorted out.  I have listened to the F228 BE's, and they have most of the best traits of the Salon2's.  If precise imaging and linearity are at the top of your list, then I would say the F228 BE's are a great choice at that price point.  The Revel's are power hogs, particularly in the bass.  However, if you have a good crossover to feed your subs and offload some of the bass from the Revels, then they mate better with most amps in my experience.  Good luck!!!
+1 on the Revels.I've had Triton 2+ and 3+. I like the Revel better. Have F52, F206, F208 and now the M128Be. Heard Focal at an audio show.All good speakers. But F228Be is the correct answer IMHO.
Check out the Bache Audio Tribeca-001 with dual 8's!  Greg was a pleasure to deal with and they will custom make any type of color/wood.  They sound amazing, so detailed and blow away all of my other towers I have tried.  Save yourself some money and try out a pair for under $6000!  Love the size, they really don't take up much of a footprint at all, and are the best addition to my audio room!  I have a Bryston 4B3 hooked up to a Parasound PreAmp and Yamaha high end SACD player.  Greg at Bache Audio in NYC has the best communication, awesome packing, and use only top notch components.  I may even have him build me a pair of bookshelves to match!   -Brett
You may also want to check out the PSB Image Tower 3’s. They have received the (one in every 10 years best speakers) and (you would have to spend 2-3 more to better) You can read the reviews on the PSB website. (TAS, Stereophile, HiFI+) they are easy to drive and work wonderful with a variety of music. They then improve by another order of magnitude when you place Isoacoustics GAIA’s under them.

cheers