Difficulty with SoundStageDirect

First, I find Seth to have always been friendly and very helpful. However, I have observed companies having serious financial issues in the past and I have to believe that they may also be having significant difficulties. I ordered a VPI Avenger mid-May. I have been sending a multitude of inquiries to Soundstage with absolutely no response regarding my turntable order. Hence, I sent VPI an e-mail questioning why it is taking them over two months to fill my order (via Soundstage Direct) for the Avenger turntable. I was advised by VPI that they did not receive this order and that there are a multitude of other customers on the same boat...obviously sinking. I believe I paid cash so I do not have PayPal to fall on for a dispute. I do have some other options but won’t discuss. I recommend that you should avoid purchasing equipment from Soundstage unless you can physically be there to pick it up. They appear to be in serious financial difficulty. I hope I am wrong but I don’t think I am.
128x128jimmydd
Those who focus on “cash” are a bit misguided. If I paid in rubies and diamonds what is the difference? I may still be screwed. And you might be living in the dark ages as you don’t need to live next door to pay cash!!!

If you paid cash then you just become a creditor.  If you paid by credit card, you are affording consumer protection and will get you money back.

Post removed 
I dont understand why this new member has such an attitude. Two threads so far, both with a negative tone, and no respect for other members.
Post removed 
If referring to me, be more direct! My post was to warn other people. Perhaps I should just let others throw their money into a hole!  I can talk audio with Audio Research and Esoteric gear.