Aftermarket Fuses

Can I set the ground rules up front?? I hope so. There are two camps. One who can hear different audible reproduction using aftermarket fuses. The second camp can not justify in theory, or can not hear a difference in fuses. Fine. I respect both camps. Can we hold this discussion to those who can hear an audible difference in fuses?? Can we? If so, what is your choice in aftermarket fuses and describe, please, what you hear.
imgoodwithtools
I don't miss out on anything by being skeptical of overhyped nonsense. I don't question every tweak, only ones I feel are hyperbole festooned nonsense. I understand many feel they experience benefits from inexplicable (or at least never explicted) tweaks like special fuses, as who wouldn't want to think they got their money's worth? My experience (and thorough testing of some SR stuff) tells me that fuses are simply fuses, and I've heard zero logical or even illogical explanations of why a fuse that is simply a fuse will actually do anything musical in a circuit, even with claims from Kaitty that it's been explained. Claims of "special" materials making the fuse work better somehow, or direction reversal making a difference, could possibly only provide the tiniest of differences that become swamped and rendered irrelevant by the piles of circuitry that components contain. That's simply a fact. If my writing about the hyperbole seems offensive to anybody I obviously don't care, as clearly I chafe at the silly hype and ridiculous claims of fuse "magic." Tell me that putting premium valve stem caps on my BMW tires will make it corner faster, provide testimonials from users to back up those claims, and I'll still point out how ridiculous that is.
Wolf
I have proven beyond a shadow of any doubt that the yellow racing stripes I added to my Mustang gave it at least another half second in the quarter and 10 mph on the top end...….

Oh what? sorry this is reality?
That sucks.....
The difference between a stock fuse, and an SR Blue fuse is dramatic. If anyone can't hear the difference, then I'd be questioning one of two things ... either the system, or the ears. Maybe both. 

Where would one go to buy "BMW tires?" 

Frank
@oregonpapa 
If anyone can't hear the difference, then I'd be questioning one of two things ... either the system, or the ears. Maybe both.
Right out of the playbook.  You might want to consider not questioning what others do or don't hear.
@mitch2 
Why on earth not?
That's EXACTLY what the detracters are doing!
Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.
If you cant stand the heat keep out of the kitchen.
And other wearisome likewise quotes...….