Polite Rules for discussing Audio related things

The polite rules for discussing audio:
Folks post three types of messages:      
Questions ,about audio function, method, what to buy..  
Answers to other folks questions..  
And blogging. I bought this, I did this, here is my experience                        
Allow others to say and describe what they experience and hear.   Allow then to offer reasons without arguing.   If it is a blog, stop telling them what to do! They don't want you arguing, just wanted to say I did this.
Offer POSITIVE responses. If you disagree with them, do so in a polite and friendly way.        
Offer alternatives without aggressive language.And above all, stop tit for tat aggression. Turn the other cheek dudes, turn the other cheek.
What do you think would help create a friendly happy place to discuss audio?
elizabeth
Would be great if each responder to the post had only 1 (one) response to the post except for the OP!
Civil discourse? What’s the point? Especially now. I’m for a laissez-faire forum, as long as you don’t threaten to kill anyone, anything goes.
@paladin
Dont you think that would make for a lot of very boring and extremely short threads?

Please note Lizzie the OP actually has a long history of getting wrapped around the axle, getting her panties in a twist and calling names. I think she took her baseball and went on a self imposed or whatever vacation for a year or two. Gentle readers, isn’t this whole thread hypocritical if not downright silly?
I think almost everyone understands precisely the nature of this thread except for the one or two people it was clearly aimed at who clearly don't.