Polite Rules for discussing Audio related things

The polite rules for discussing audio:
Folks post three types of messages:      
Questions ,about audio function, method, what to buy..  
Answers to other folks questions..  
And blogging. I bought this, I did this, here is my experience                        
Allow others to say and describe what they experience and hear.   Allow then to offer reasons without arguing.   If it is a blog, stop telling them what to do! They don't want you arguing, just wanted to say I did this.
Offer POSITIVE responses. If you disagree with them, do so in a polite and friendly way.        
Offer alternatives without aggressive language.And above all, stop tit for tat aggression. Turn the other cheek dudes, turn the other cheek.
What do you think would help create a friendly happy place to discuss audio?
elizabeth
Civil discourse? What’s the point? Especially now. I’m for a laissez-faire forum, as long as you don’t threaten to kill anyone, anything goes.
@paladin
Dont you think that would make for a lot of very boring and extremely short threads?

Please note Lizzie the OP actually has a long history of getting wrapped around the axle, getting her panties in a twist and calling names. I think she took her baseball and went on a self imposed or whatever vacation for a year or two. Gentle readers, isn’t this whole thread hypocritical if not downright silly?
I think almost everyone understands precisely the nature of this thread except for the one or two people it was clearly aimed at who clearly don't.
Hi gang, I'm the new guy here. Forty something posts, I feel like I'm intruding in an insiders club. I do have to thank Elizabeth for a timely topic.

I'm fresh off a roll in the mud on another thread. One honorable chap had three posts removed in about 24 hours. It reminded me of when I was expelled from reform school many years ago. Three posts in a day on one thread has to be some sort of record. No?

What's protocol here? I see thousands and thousands of posts on your distinguished resumes. This must be the spot to get informed responses.

If someone crosses the bounds of cordiality, repeatedly and determinedly, what happens? Is one encouraged to improve? If so, how?

1) Mandatory Psychotherapy?2) Picking up papers by the side of the road?3) The dreaded 12 step process?4) Zen chanting?5) Long needles and locked doors?6) Nothing at all?

If the answer is 6, as I suspect, are we hoping for Divine Intercession?Honestly, what is seen as bad acting here is nothing compared to what I've seen in the customer service arena. I had an all star team of Bozos that I could list for offensive behavior. This is very much the shallow end of the pool.

Still, since the subject is up, and it's a good topic, is it a real thing or is it a wish and hope that everybody just plays nice together?

Thoughts?