Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey

It’s two weeks today since I put Omega Mats on top of my speakers. The richness, fullness and emotional impact of the music I’m listening to this morning is rather overwhelming. Isn’t that what this hobby is really all about?

When the response to a product is overwhelmingly positive, the simplest, most obvious, explanation is that it is an exceptionally good product. In my experience, that is the case with the Omega Mat. The only way to know for sure is to try it yourself, in your own system.

Geoff - I have already providing specific reasons why my audio system sounds great in previous posts.  I was just reiterating that fact.  It sounds about 50% as dynamic and lifelike as the best system I've ever heard which I've mentioned on these boards was the $1.4 million Von Schweikert Ultra 11/VAC/Kronos system.  The E-Mats brought me a lot closer to that system in so many ways.  I'm sorry to say that the TC did not do as much and certainly not as quickly.  I haven't tried the E-Mats on my speakers or under my amps yet.  Apparently, the more you use, the better the results.
“Dynamic and lifelike” are not really what I was hoping for. I’m not looking for reasons why your system sounds like it does but detailed descriptions of the sound, especially what you can attribute to the new products. Never mind.
^^^ Okay geoff ... let me try ...

At the eight week point of having the TC on all connections, it was like a veil was lifted as the noise floor lowered dramatically. I could "see" into the sound picture more clearly than before. It was way more three dimensional in nature. 

With the installation of the Omega E Mats, there was a lot more there there than with just the TC alone. Now, I have a reach-out-and- touch-it type of thing going on. The sound space and the musicians within it are super clear and detailed without any negatives at all. I was listening to a "Poll Winners" CD last  night with Shelly Mann on drums. I swear to you that drum set was in the room. The whack of the rim shots - amazing. The rattle of the snare drum - amazing. The brassiness of the cymbals - real. 

These two products combined have brought a transparency to my system like I used to get with planer speakers. The system reminds me of when I had the Acoustat  Fours ... except now I have all of that transparency plus better bass and better highs. 

Speaking about bass ... that's one of the best parts. The system now gets an acoustic stand-up bass in the most natural, organic way. Again ... amazing.

Frank
I'm sorry to say that the TC did not do as much and certainly not as quickly.  @fleschler 

Yes, the Omega E mat alone is felt by many, including me, to exceed both the SR Blues and TC combined, but I would not want to be without any one of them, as they are all signal enhancers and are more than additive--I would say "multipliers" in combination.

We've been going over the usual enhancements of room acoustics, clean and plentiful power supplies, vibration damping, etc for years, and the above signal enhancers have come along in such a short time, they are something of a period of Enlightenment in audio.  

Another E mat is on its way to me now---we are suddenly living in very exciting times.  As for improved sound attributes, Geoff, I just keep repeating "increased clarity", but along with that come the usual descriptors of better depth and width, more engaging, sweeter, smoother, more alive--it's all true.