Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Currently I'm driving my pair of Cs 3.6 with a McCormack DNA-2 and find the performance very enjoyable even at very low volume, dynamic sound with right presence of bass, clear and refined mids and highs, I can say I'm very satisfied!
Happy to be a (Italian.. :-)  ) member of this virtual Thiel's  family.... and ever thanks Jim, your genius will live forever.
One more thought for folks on a budget.  Bel Canto 300S amps can be had for around $700 on the used market and are a good match for the Thiels and might even change your mind about Class D.  To my ears its better than powering them with 90% of the lower priced  solid state gear out.
I promise i do not work for PS Audio, but if their BHK amps are in the budget,   they should be auditioned.   I find them to be a  fantastic match with my current 3.7's and my former 2.7's. 

Welcome! silvanik

fellow Italian here, good to see you. Nice combo Thiel/McCormack. What other gear is in your system?  I look forward in reading more about you and your system, musical selections. 

Happy Listening!