Replacing generic RECEPTACLES

How important is it to replace your generic receptacles with audio grade receptacles . I already replaced my stock power cords to high end Shunyatas. Would it still be necessary to still change my generic receptacles to audio grade? 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
When going for the lowest price.. I would never buy from eBay. or Alibaba. Not even Amazon Marketplace.  Just too many chances they end up being fake. Particularly Oyaide have fakes from China. I buy only from sellers I trust, even it it costs a few dollars more. Then I KNOW they are not going to be fakes.
Elizabeth, I don't blame you.
I've been able to find good prices from some Audio stores that are very legitimate in Japan. The only drawback is the long wait for shipment.
If one doesn't want the wait time and is afraid of a fake item I suppose for peace of mind one can pay top dollar and buy from a trusted store in the good old USA :-)
Last night i just installed my first Furutech GTX -D-R with the Oyaide  WPC Z - Aluminum base with the carbon fiber cover which has been burned in for 30 days on my refig. I installed it for my cdp. The minute i put on my first cd the improvement in sound was very rewarding to my ears. The sound from my cdp was more dynamic, crisper ,  clearer , cleaner with very nice natural highs that are very revealing .It sounds like i installed a power conditioner. A VERY noticeable difference than a cheap Leviton receptacle. BIG IMPROVEMENT ....I am now burning in my second Furutech GTX-D-R for 30 days and after that one more Furutech GTX-D-R which then i will use both for my amp and preamp on my dedicated 20a line double gang box and put on the Oyaide WPC Z 2 double aluminum base with double carbon fiber cover... Cant wait to hear what those 2 will do for my amp and preamp... 
The minute i put on my first cd the improvement in sound was very rewarding to my ears. The sound from my cdp was more dynamic, crisper, clearer, cleaner with very nice natural highs that are very revealing .

So, tattoman:  How much did each of these receptacle kits cost total?  And how is the world can a face-plate, that is not connected in any way electrically, do anything acoustically and be worth over $100?  If it is the looks, I get that.  But, otherwise.....
I can say my Furutech GTX gold duplex cost $145 each (on sale $70 off regular price ends July 31) I have two installed and a third on the way.I may also buy one GTX-R Rhodium plated.later. My setup has been geared to the greatest clarity I can find.. And had become a bit lean sounding. The gold Furutech were just the ticket to warm it up a little. All around much better, though a little too much bass for my apartment on a few recordings. But for the majority, perfect.          
I have nothing to say about outlet covers affecting sound. LOL Only that I do use solid brass covers from Menards. $5 $6. (non magnetic)