Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
shadorne is a broken record (or skipping CD for younger folks). Anytime there’s a thread about any kind of tweak, he will show up, trash peoples equipment, and say everyone should just get gear like his, that is so well built and designed it doesn’t need “bandaids”, and will certainly not benefit from any tweak. He never actually tells us what he has, though.
In defense of the good @shadorne he does have three virtual systems posted so his preferences in gear are well documented ...
Guys his system(s) are there for you to see under his virtual systems page. He has some nice stuff and I have always liked the idea of using ATC powered speakers with a great source and preamp. I don’t doubt his rig sounds great. Would it benefit from TC and the mat? I think so. He has however taken a very smart approach to great sound in his set up.

He does offer out an interesting proposition regardless of how old the claim gets. I think both he and the land of tweaks like the E-mat can live together for the ultimate rig. I would really enjoy his take on the E-mat and TC after actually using them in his system. Not sure this would ever happen? I would love to hear his rig!
Okay, so he has a good system, and he doesn’t think it needs any tweaks. Why does he feel the need to go around all the time trashing other people’s systems and saying that on tweak threads, then? Is he trying to convince himself of something?
shadorne’s take on this issue is ridiculous. I don’t care how good a specific piece of equipment is, or how great the entire system is ... significant improvements can be made with the proper tweaks. In looking at shadorne's system, I can readily see a number of changes that would improve his sound significantly ... without adding any tweaks at all. Then add the good tweaks and he'd finally be a believer. . 

Frank