What is the best USED Speaker Under $10,000

REAL WORLD PRICES

Considering AudiogoN prices - You can buy many fantastic used $20,000+ Speakers for under the magic $10,000 level.

This is really a different topic than previous questions in this forum.

I've bought Avalon Eidolons, Joseph Audio Pearls, Wilson Watt Puppy 6's and others for (slightly) under 10K

I would love to hear from other A'goners their opinions on what are the best you can do - for under 10K (Or even a "little bit more").

Thanks for sharing your opinions!
Ag insider logo xs@2xjprice
BUMP, Come on what would you guys spend $10k 2018 dollars or so for a pair of speakers? new or used... watts are cheap these days so just about anything can be powered affordably. 
Another thread had a poster get a used pair of Vandersteen Quatro CT's for under 10k and he is in love.  Said set up was fairly easy and he loves his system again.  Happy for him.  So many top choices here since it's often the sweet spot of folks lines.
Another thread the OP did what I did and bought a pair of revel salon2's. Someone posted he resold the salons pretty quick after raving about them. Revel is confident their spinorama is a foolproof path to musical perfection, but every speaker is a compromise and so it will still come down to personal preference, associated equipment, and room. IDK maybe 37 years of construction finally caught up with me and the sound i'm listening for is lost, or maybe big speakers are harder to place in a room to get they're best? Dunno, but 2 other speakers i've seen touch the $10k mark here that I REALLY want to hear are the AZ Crescendos and VA 'The Music'. Focal also recently released the Kanta 3, but it may be awhile b4 they come down to $10k.
The Ultima 2 series trades off air for linearity in the mids. You can see on the off axis graphs the output above 8.5KHz drops off sharply past 15 degrees.