chinese counterfeitng

I own dartzeel amp and preamp. I was checking out pricing and noticed dartzeel amp selling for $650 on ebay. I checked into this and they make it look externally the same but obviously not internally. The sellers were mainly from China.  If they can make the amp look real I bet is would be an easy process to fake a cable or anything else for that matter

128x128snook2
Post removed 
It's been a big problem for a while. Think about the airplane you are flying in--what if some part had been inadvertently installed from counterfeit sources? (I don't know that there have been any instances of crash/failure resulting from this but you can imagine some parts, perhaps those used in medical technology as well, can pose life or death issues). 
hi-end cables are fake in general so if you make fake out of fake, it defies the purpose of fake. chinese folks don't have no diety including audiophilia and so can make 'identical' cheaper products without compromise to quality.
Post removed 
Nothing wrong with EBay! I've bought plenty of fine vintage HiFi gear there - much at low prices!
More to discover