Any one try the new Synergistic Research BLUE UEF Duplex receptacle?

Looking for comparsons to other high quality outlets.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xlak
 I find the NCF-R to be better then the Black in Transparency, bass with a holographic soundstage. I hadn't really thought of musical until David Pritchard mentioned it above.

Im preferring the NCF-R currently, to be honest Im running NCF IEC in all my components along with the FI 50 NCF on the FP S55n PC cables. As of now I really enjoy the Furutech flavor throughout in my system. Just amazing transparency, layering,bass, detail, finesse and holographic soundstage.

The one downside with the NCF takes 700 hrs vs the Blue of 15 days.
I well add with the NCF the instruments have more weight, if thats the right word to use. The music seems more solid with weight, impact.
The SR guy is a joke with zero qualifications to create anything other than overpriced junk that requires no customer support or maintenance.  His background is 100% marketing.

Sadly, the hobby is littered with gullible people who pretend to be knowledgeable and desperately fall for his  marketing tactics and demos.

He hides behind that 30 day guarantee like a late night infomercial because he knows he'd be an FTC target otherwise.  It's a marketing tactic where a healthy amount of returns is already factored in the price.  Plus, he knows most people won't go through the trouble of disconnecting fuses, outlets, or admit they were wrong and fell for his ads and hype.

Nevertheless, SR does provide a side benefit.  I like reading threads on audiogon about SR because the comments tell me who is clueless and who to never trust their "advice".

I can't wait until a year or so from now when he creates a purple fuse or outlet, and we see more mindless audiophiles rush to the forums to evidence just how gullible they are.

At least the cheap quality fuses and outlets he makes aren't seen by most people. I especially appreciate those crazy enough to stick his black box of nothing in the middle of their room and pretend it's defying physics and attenuating low frequencies...or better yet... The atmosphere room thing that does ZERO except gives you a different picture to look at on an app in hopes of subliminal conditioning...or most comical are the ones that take random amounts of blue tac and stick it to the back of $.01 nut-sized things and sprinkle them all around their room pretending that it improves the performance of Magico speakers.
Wow! Thanks labtec! I was blind but now I see. I was lost but now I am found.

Now, if only my ears would cooperate with my newfound sense of irrational denial...

Dave