Any one try the new Synergistic Research BLUE UEF Duplex receptacle?

Looking for comparsons to other high quality outlets.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xlak
The SR guy is a joke with zero qualifications to create anything other than overpriced junk that requires no customer support or maintenance.  His background is 100% marketing.

Sadly, the hobby is littered with gullible people who pretend to be knowledgeable and desperately fall for his  marketing tactics and demos.

He hides behind that 30 day guarantee like a late night infomercial because he knows he'd be an FTC target otherwise.  It's a marketing tactic where a healthy amount of returns is already factored in the price.  Plus, he knows most people won't go through the trouble of disconnecting fuses, outlets, or admit they were wrong and fell for his ads and hype.

Nevertheless, SR does provide a side benefit.  I like reading threads on audiogon about SR because the comments tell me who is clueless and who to never trust their "advice".

I can't wait until a year or so from now when he creates a purple fuse or outlet, and we see more mindless audiophiles rush to the forums to evidence just how gullible they are.

At least the cheap quality fuses and outlets he makes aren't seen by most people. I especially appreciate those crazy enough to stick his black box of nothing in the middle of their room and pretend it's defying physics and attenuating low frequencies...or better yet... The atmosphere room thing that does ZERO except gives you a different picture to look at on an app in hopes of subliminal conditioning...or most comical are the ones that take random amounts of blue tac and stick it to the back of $.01 nut-sized things and sprinkle them all around their room pretending that it improves the performance of Magico speakers.
Wow! Thanks labtec! I was blind but now I see. I was lost but now I am found.

Now, if only my ears would cooperate with my newfound sense of irrational denial...

Dave
Post removed 
I have to give labtec credit for stating what he believes.When he sees other audiophiles as gullible fools I have to take exception. I do though, find it ’interesting’ that the products cost so much. As if the high price is the perfect promise the product is worth the value?One reason I went with Furutech duplex (recently) rather than try some of the other boutique duplex. .At least the Furutech have some solid work put into them. Some products are sold at elevated prices with only the notion that there MUST be a reason??? for the price... Perhaps due to the maker thinking he has reinvented the wheel. Bybee purifiers come to mind. A few dollars worth of parts sold for hundreds (since the maker thinks of himself as a ’genius’)...$150 for a fuse? that is ridiculous. Marketing indeed. So in a way I hate labtec for belittling other audiophiles, and yet I also agree with him to some extent. So it goes.... And on duplex. Am I a ’sucker’ for spending hundreds for AC duplex when I can buy ’almost as good’ ones for $6? Yeah I can feel the common sense argument for that. Or even halfway upgrades like a $50 outlet. But I decided to splurge. (It IS my money LOL) SO I say if folks want to try $$$ fuses. fine by me. Just I would be very unlikely to buy a $150 fuse.