Deleted Threads by Admin??

I’ve read a lot of threads where folks complain about the Administrators removing entire threads. While I have no reason to disbelieve the Admins might in fact remove threads, I discovered by accident that the OP’s can also delete their thread(s). (I did so last weekend when I discovered my premise of the thread was false.) When I clicked on my self-deleted thread, the “error” prompt I received was that the Admin removed the thread. So there appears a couple paths whereby a thread can be removed from the forum.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xcelander
I remember the 1960's and I haven't passed out. It doesn't appear to be all that  different. I knew people then who never believed we landed on the moon and some still don't,  there have always been idiots who dissmiss facts, reason and truth. 
@djones51 I’m not talking about remembering and reminiscing. I mean take a person who’s life is in the 60’s and beam him to the here and now. Forget the shock over the obvious tech. developments...imagine their shock at living in a world where a great many people recognize the existence of more than two genders! JFK ( he was an idol to a very young me) would be a middle of the road Republican now.

In the alternative, imagine how folks from our time would react to the world to come 50 years hence.😯
I thought this wasn't about politics? What about Bobby would he be a Mitt Romney too? 
Hifiman5, Perhaps the monitors may feel that your moniker may seem somewhat politically incorrect to some groups or preferences of individuals as they want all to feel welcomed here. It may seem to suggest that only "Hifi" is for"Men". It certainly doesn't appear that way to the majority of us here, as we are a very well rounded group.Alyhough,  to be safe and more politically correct, perhaps if you modify it to something more like ... perhaps.. Hifi-lbgt69 ? Somthing along the those lines. We'll understand. Since as of 2018 there is now the recognision of 63 different gender types!!!