Deleted Threads by Admin??

I’ve read a lot of threads where folks complain about the Administrators removing entire threads. While I have no reason to disbelieve the Admins might in fact remove threads, I discovered by accident that the OP’s can also delete their thread(s). (I did so last weekend when I discovered my premise of the thread was false.) When I clicked on my self-deleted thread, the “error” prompt I received was that the Admin removed the thread. So there appears a couple paths whereby a thread can be removed from the forum.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xcelander
I thought this wasn't about politics? What about Bobby would he be a Mitt Romney too? 
Hifiman5, Perhaps the monitors may feel that your moniker may seem somewhat politically incorrect to some groups or preferences of individuals as they want all to feel welcomed here. It may seem to suggest that only "Hifi" is for"Men". It certainly doesn't appear that way to the majority of us here, as we are a very well rounded group.Alyhough,  to be safe and more politically correct, perhaps if you modify it to something more like ... perhaps.. Hifi-lbgt69 ? Somthing along the those lines. We'll understand. Since as of 2018 there is now the recognision of 63 different gender types!!! 

Everything is about politics. These are some of the politics of audio:

Vinyl vs Digital media
Analog vs Digital signal processing
Tubes vs Solid State electronics
electrostatics vs dynamic speakers
full range vs cross-over designs
active vs passive preamps
integrated units vs separates
tone & frequency controls vs purist designs
amps of different class topologies
signal transmission cable topologies
passive vs active room correction

What have you encountered in threads discussing these topics that would trigger an OP or Admin to consider their removal? Do you feel they were justified?