Deleted Threads by Admin??

I’ve read a lot of threads where folks complain about the Administrators removing entire threads. While I have no reason to disbelieve the Admins might in fact remove threads, I discovered by accident that the OP’s can also delete their thread(s). (I did so last weekend when I discovered my premise of the thread was false.) When I clicked on my self-deleted thread, the “error” prompt I received was that the Admin removed the thread. So there appears a couple paths whereby a thread can be removed from the forum.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xcelander
@clearthink   Is your moniker an oxymoron?  @roxy54  +1 on the novel use of the (.)
Post removed 
Oh Gawd! Is it any wonder our society is at each other's throats? Can't we have a simple conversation about societal changes without politics getting involved? 

bdp24 ... I agree with you on Veterans benefits. My first vote went to JFK when I was 21. I haven't missed the polling booths since. During that time, I have voted for every veterans benefit offered. In a 40 year real estate career, I sold countless homes to vets and taught them how to use their housing benefits. Even though these benefits are explained to them when they muster out of the military, so many of them still don't have a clue. Zero down with most of the closing costs paid for them by the seller allowed them to begin the American Dream. :-)

Frank
Clearthink, by editing out most of my post and adding your own somewhat desperately formed screed regarding how you imagine I might feel, you've shown yourself to be incapable of a relevant response to my comment or any understanding of other comments I've made in this or any other thread. You simply attempt to insult me with badly thought out nonsense showing you are neither clear, or much of a thinker.