Am I using the right speaker cables?

I am seeking some advice.

My system just does not sound like it has enough bass.

I am using:

Speakers Kef 207/2 

Pre amp: Gat Conrad Johnson

Amplifier: Conrad Johnson 350SA

Phono: Conrad Johnson TEA2 MAXHG

Turntable: Kuzma with EMT JSD P6 cartridge, turntable arm Kuzma point 4, 9'

Interconnects: Harmonic Technology Magic Link III

Power cables: Nordost red dawn on phono amp
                        Analysis Plus Pro power oval on Gat CJ
                        Analysis plus pro power oval on turntable power ac source (kumza)
                        CJ amp original cable 20 amp

Speaker cables: Nordost Frey 2 - 4 meters.

How do I get my system to sound a bit more bassier

Thanks
jake123
I have an all- NORDOST FREY cable array: shotgunned speaker, matched shotgunned jumpers, and ICs.
’They took about 350-+ hours to burn in.

Caution: FWIW....

(1) The audio performance improvement of going to a matched all-FREY cable array (ICs AND matched speaker) cannot be Understated . The degree of improvement for me was not subtle.

(2) the burn-intime is NOT linear but rather a series of incremental steps = patience

(3) Without prejudice to the former , we all know that there is no silver bullet choice on the yellow brick road to Audio OZ. The NORDOST cables simply may not be the best choice for your system. 
roberjeman,

I don’t know if it’s a myth or not. In my experience, I can’t think of a component that I didn’t like from the beginning and months later decided that I did. I can think of several components that I initially liked and eventually decided that the sound wasn’t for me. I kind of sort of think break-in occurs, I just don’t think break-in provides a night and day difference to the overall sound of the component.
Post removed