Albertporter,Tireguy, Sean, MikeLavigne, Ozzy ??

This are the Agoners That I enjoy reading their post, Sean come back I miss those long post, Tireguy make me laugh many times, good Agoners, Mike is full of knowledge and humility Even though his system is one of the best, Albert is always a gentlemen as well, Ozzy very informative as well. I learn a lot from their post.Agoners is there a members here that you guys like to read their post and admire?

128x128jayctoy
Grant (TVAD) it’s nice to see your post again, have you visit Evanston lately?
Great to see you here again, Grant!  Hope all is going well for you and your wife.

BTW, some time ago I saw some posts you had made in an automobile-related forum.  As an owner of a very similar vehicle, I like your taste in cars :-)

Best,
-- Al 
You know, Al, I remember that. Didn't I ask in the forum if you were an audiophile or participated on Audiogon?
Hi Grant,

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure that I never submitted a post there; I just used that forum for research purposes before buying the car. And I was registered there under a different screen-name.

In any event, I hope the car has been treating you as well as mine has been treating me. Mine has been perfection, for four years now! Although it doesn't have all that many miles on it, in part because my wife and I are retired and don't do any commuting, and in part because its high performance tires make it unsuitable for use here during much of the winter.

Best,
-- Al 
Ah, it was someone else whose screen name was similar to their Audiogon screen name. The two obsessions go hand-in-hand I suppose.

Enjoy your car!