Soulution preamp DC-offset protection

Good morning,
I've just bought a used but mint Soulution 721 preamp. It has replaced a Spectral DMC30SS Series 2. Apart from the sonic differences between the two, I'd like to know more about the DC-offset protection that the Soulution preamps have. Soulution claims that the input signal is permanently monitored for DC-components and at a level > 15 mV a high-class coupling capacitor is switched into the signal path. If DC-offset has decreased, the coupling capacitor is removed automatically after 15 seconds. During the first listening hours, I noticed that this capacitor switched on at least 5/6 times (a capacitor symbol appears in the display and after 15 seconds, when it's removed you hear a mechanical "click" sound). I'm wondering if this is normal or maybe it's a symptom that requires further investigation. I read that the DC-offset could came from the recordings itself and, actually, if I play the same CD and the same song, the DC-offset protection circuit of the Soulution switches on every time in the same point. Maybe it just something I did not realize before because the Spectral preamp showed me nothing of all this. It could be something like "if you don't see... you don't worry". Can someone help me to understand if I have to be worried or not? Thanks a lot!!
katfnc
First, the DC can't come from the recordings!!
We make a preamp with a DC coupled output. Such a circuit needs something called a 'servo' to correct the DC voltage so that the DC output of the preamp is always at zero volts.
By any chance does the capacitor light only come on at higher volumes?
@atmasphere: No, it doesn’t seems to be related to high volume. And the strange thing is that it occurs always in certain points of certain CD/songs... For example near the end of Chris Jones “Long after you’ve gone”... 

@imhififan: Soulution 540 Sacd/Cd player... Cardas Golden Reference RCA signal cables.