My experience after lost of 20k$

I am not happy because I have paid more than 20k$ for PC Audio.
if you like sound of Audionote/kondo/living voice horn/old tannoy/carbon cable then I 100% recommend you to forget PC Audio and just go for CEC TL-X 3.0 transport.

do not go for PC Audio.
if you should go for PC audio just do this:
macbook pro 15" MJLQ2LL/A or MJLT2LL/A model 2015
Wavelength USB DAC Crimson or Cosecant
Purist Audio 30 Anniversary USB Cable 1m

remember I have tested all pc , caps , reclockers all cables all thing in this market , do not pay for them.
amir57bs
I have a room full of vinyl, cassettes and CDs, not to mention the hardware used to play each of them. I have resisted the urge to buy into the “new” computer audio wave even though I read about the joys of that experience. I simply see it as another attempt to separate me from my money with the promise of more transparency. I empathize with amir57bs’ realization that throwing $20K into PC audio doesn’t guarantee perfect sound. Welcome to the never-ending search! In any case, I prefer to wait for the next big idea. Will it be MQA, or maybe wireless everything, who knows?

P.S. Maybe my comments belong in the “Rant” category that another poster just suggested for this forum. Sorry, it’s been a long day.
I'm hearing more and more of the OP's view on this. On another thread here there are two reviewers who've heard the Jay's Audio CDT with a decent DAC and they say it rivals some of the better PC setups out there. 

All the best,
Nonoise

Yes, I think it is. Apparently it’s 1995 and the internet is just starting and Gateway is the darling of the pc world :).
In all seriousness, I get sticking with years of investment in preexisting “legacy” technology if it sounds great to you and you are satisfied go with it. This hobby should be about enjoyment more than nervousa when the lights go off, drink in hand, with Bill Evans and Tony Bennett bringing great joy (describing my current moment); however, for one starting from scratch, a system optimized for music streaming is very compelling. Happy listening!
Amir57bs-you don’t have $20k in that digital setup and those pieces you described are far from the best. You can get a much better digital setup for 1/2 or even 1/3 of $20k. Actually, IMO, you don’t want to go with a pc/Mac front end or using usb to hook up an external dac.