Replacing generic RECEPTACLES

How important is it to replace your generic receptacles with audio grade receptacles . I already replaced my stock power cords to high end Shunyatas. Would it still be necessary to still change my generic receptacles to audio grade? 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
brayeagle:

As an Anesthesiologist I spend all day in the Operating Room, and hospital grade outlets impart a far worse sound to a system than any of the audio grade outlets such as Synergistic Research and Furutech outlets. And david_ten is correct - the acoustics in an OR are terrible.

David Pritchard
I just wanted tp mention my new Furutech in the Furman sound terrible and wonderful. Better clarity, but the entire frequency spectrum is messed up. IE less midrange too much treble treble. I had thought my attempt at breaking the Furutech outlets in by daisy chaining htem would help. Nope. In fact that seems to have made the real break in WORSE.I would guess because the wires were not in the same loctions as plug blades? Anyway, Here;s to hoping a few days of playing will settle the Furutech outlets down.
Rhodium is often frustrating to use. I think you will hear it settle in but it may take 3 - 10 - or 14 days. I appreciate your efforts and your reports.
I have had positive results with coating the connecting wires with the Total Contact by Perfect Technologies. It seems to “tame” some of the harshness of rhodium.
Best wishes for a good weekend.

David Pritchard
The odd frequency thing has cleared up. The duplex definitely offer greater clarity in the music playing on my system.I am thinking of replacing some of the wiring in the Furman going to 12 gauge MilSpec Teflon 600V  wire. It would ease the tightness, remove a bunch of crimped on AC connectors at the duplex end.(Cutting the connectors off as is would leave the wiring to short to work. The wiring is that tightly fitted.) The wiring comes from the transformer to a long old fashioned connecting bar (with dividers and twin sets of screws) So aside from tedious untangling the harness from each duplex to the bar, looks straight forward.)The last group of Duplex has arrived. I have enough to cover every outlet throughout the system, including all in power conditioners.