Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
My point is they would not have any idea what we were doing! Not a clue. No place to even begin to understand as they would have no knowledge, no insight, no intel, no place to start. Sometimes a patent is not the best approach. Sometimes. Not always or even often. Getting a patent is certainly conventional wisdom for many.  You know just doing it because that’s what you’re supposed to do 🙂

I'm with grannyring.  djones51 and carpathian only speculate on the negative, haven't used the E-Mat and are here to teach Mr. Mrock what's best for him economically?   That is laughable.
Hi grannyring- just to clarify, I did not say it could easily be copied. I said its material composition could easily be analyzed and identified. Then copied. That is just a plain fact. I see nothing in that statement that could elicit humor. I don’t understand how you, Fleschler and "many others" find it funny. Also, I never stated I knew what the mat is composed of. So, actually no, it’s not a reasonable thought. A reasonable thought would be that it is not composed of any new, esoteric material that cannot be identified and/or duplicated.
Post removed 
djones51 sez ...

• "I already know it’s properties. It makes hifi systems sound out of this world at $600 a pop."

That’s exactly correct.

I’ve heard Steve Fleschler’s system after applying Total Contact. I have yet to hear his system with the Omega E Mats. He has heard my system with both the TC applications and the E Mats, and that’s what prompted him to advance his system by buying and installing the mats.

As for my own system, it is now way beyond where I ever thought a home system could go. I’m discovering new applications for the mats too. Just placing one under my power conditioner the other day made a significant improvement ... and that’s after having two in the circuit breaker box and one under each component in the system.

One thing we should all remember is that this is a hobby and its intended for fun and musical enjoyment.

And talking about musical enjoyment, here’s something I threw on the CD spinner this morning. If you like purity in female voice and ballad standards, this is one not to miss:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CAROL-KIDD-GOLD-1995-MADE-IN-THE-UK-24K-GOLD-CD/252641905971?hash=item3ad2a...

Yes, its a collector item now. Expensive too. I bought mine when it was new for $18.00. Maybe if you keep looking, or are really fortunate to run across it at a garage sale .... :>)

Frank