Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
I have a pair Walsh 5 S3's that will soon be on the way. Pairing them with a Blue Circle BmPH. I'm hoping this will get me off the merry-go-round.
Wow, Foster, awesome! Can't wait to hear about them. Nice amp, too... I'll be curious how they "get along" with your new Ohms. What size room, by the way? And what finish on the speaks?
Got my new MircoWalsh Tall's yesterday. So far they are pretty good. I'm still breaking them in and getting used to their presentation. I have noticed that when I stand up the imaging gets considerably better and the top ended get sharper, not bright, just more transparent. Anyone else noticed this?
Yes, I can typically tell a slight difference in tonal balance when listening for it from a higher listening position above the cabinets (brighter) compared to a lower one.
Mail,

You can also adjust the treble by adjusting the "toe-in" (I assume the MWTs are similar to my 100s in this respect). Be sure to experiment a bit before settling on final placement/orientation.

Congrats on the new additions.

Marty