Looking For 90% of the performane of the super expensive cables for much less money

I currently have a system which consists of Vandersteen 5A's, THor Audio TP-150 tubed monoblocks, Thor Line Stage and Thor phono stage, Marantz SACD player SA-114 and will take delivery of the VPI Prime Scout with a Sumiko EVOS 3 Cartridge. I am currently using LAT International Speaker Cables, Power Cords and Interconnects. (They are no longer in business). I am in immediate  need of turntable cables and would like to update my new speaker cables and interconnects. Not willing to spend thousands on this upgrade. Seeking to capture as much of the "magic" that the super expensive cables deliver but at a more realistic price point. I understand that I have really good quality equipment, but at this stage of my life cannot allocate mega dollars towards cables.
 Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

128x128kjl1065
I have an all Krell system evo 600 amps, evo 202 pre, evo 525av cd/dvd and lat-1. I have purist audio design cast interconnects and old monster cable speaker cables.  I am looking to replace the speaker cables with something nice. I have demoed transparent reference and ultra.  Any suggestions?  My thoughts were the transparent reference, purist or stealth. 
MIT cables will give you an amazing sense of soundstaging, tonal accuracy and sense of being in the presence of the musicians.  Dynamics will also be stunning.  If interested I can suggest an online authorized retailer who can get you anything you want for a great price!
I used to have a variety of cables. Some home made with old Mark Levinson wire ($2ft) Kimber Hero, some Radio Shack OFC 8mm wire with Vampire Tiffany style RCA. Nordost Blue Heaven. . I bought a pile of Cardas Parsec when they came out. (I still use some) but the big fail for the Parsec was my need for a 7 meter XLR. Just not good. I made some homemade 7m and used that for a few years. (because I FOOLISHLY SOLD the Kimber Hero 7m I had used) Finally I jumped and bought a $3,200 pair of seven meter XLR (Kimber KS1116) I liked that so much I bought four more (shorter!) pairs. I have to say that pile of IC has moved me from sorta midfi to high end all by themselves. I do not think any of my recent purchases would have any value without the IC cables I now have.Oddly I still use the same Kimber 8TC speaker cables. Just fluffed up with a one inch cotton rope in the middle.