Autoformer vs Speaker impedance Curve

Autoformers vs speakers with wild impedance curve swings (for instance; MC601 amp paired with B&W 802D3 speakers).

There’s a wealth of information about tube amp audio transformers interaction with speaker impedance, but I can’t find anything regarding Autoformer and speaker impedance/phase curve relationships. 

Can any techies enlighten me? 

Thanks!

(I tacked a similar post onto the end of a 10 year old thread but thought I might get a few more hits with a new thread.  Sorry for the redundancy)

73max
Love this forum. The level of knowledge here is amazing!  

Any thoughts on how old is “too old” for higher end SS amps? Still have my eye on the Classé Omega Monos but it’s at least 15 years old (I have the serial numbers and will get exact age).  

Also, where does one find the level of feed back and global vs local for a given amp???  Doesn’t seem like a spec often given by manufacturers. 
Excellent link atmasphere. Great read...I’m on my second time through and taking notes. 
Any thoughts on how old is “too old” for higher end SS amps? Still have my eye on the Classé Omega Monos but it’s at least 15 years old
Will be fine if only used a few hours a week. Unless he was a nutter who left them on all day many times a week.

Also, where does one find the level of feed back and global vs local for a given amp???
Unless stated in the topology description, or by the owner in interviews. The only way to tell is to look at the circuit diagram, which can be impossible to get unless your in the know. Or you could email the manufacturer and ask.

Cheers George
Trust your ears....there are too many variables and competing criteria in the design to try to follow. Also, recommendations from someone who designs and builds amplifiers for a living (Atmasphere) is much more credible than someone who reads specs and just spits out what they’ve read. Name starts with a "g".