Creek or Classe Integrated amp

I'm toying around with down-sizing to an integrated amp from my separates. For reference, I currently have a Nakamichi PA-7 amp (STASIS technology, so basically a Threshold in Nakamichi classic black) and a Threshold FET 2 pre-amp. I recently down-sized my speakers to a used pair of B&W CDM-1s (NOT SE or NT series) and have included a Phase-Tech FL-8 sub unit. I like the speaker combination quite well. Previously had B&W Matrix 804, series 1s which I sold to my neighbor, but I think I made the right move to the CDM-1/sub combo.

Anyway, the USED int amps I'm looking at from afar are a CLASSE CAP-101 and  Creek Destiny. I do see that the Creek was written up to high praise in Stereophile nearly 10 year ago. I believe the Classe is from the similar timeframe.

Does anyone have a broad opinion about Classe and/or Creek that would translate to this comparison? Or specific experience in a similar move they undertook that could recommend one unit over the other?

Thanks. 
bradfordf
I had the Classe' CAP101 and later traded up to the CAP150.  Both integrateds suffered from cold solder joints and had to shipped back to Montreal many times for repair.  I purchased the integrateds for a second system mainly because I had a model 10 amp and later moved up to a model 15 amp in my main system with never having problems.
I appreciate the breadth of responses on more than just comparing the two brands. Certainly interested to see if there are any other opinions on the two brands--but from what I'm gathering, it sounds like I may not be doing myself any favors swapping out my existing separates just to downsize. Thanks, Posters!
Try to find a used Audio Refinement Complete integrated with remote.  I use and love their separates (see system details).
If the Audio Refinement is enough power, I would also recommend this integrated... 50 to 8 and 90 to 4. 
Not sure what your budget is as never owned either brands integrated but have had numerous Classe power amps and CD players.
Very solid dependable units with great musicality.
But I am sure there are MANY options to consider bar those pair.
Give us a budget and features required to work of and lets see what else we can come up with.