All Quiet on the Oppo front?

Many Oppo fans were talking about getting their pre-ordered UDP-205's a month ago, but no new posts as to current status. I haven't heard a word. I kinda thought there would be a July release, but apparently not.

Anybody receive any news from Oppo in the past month? 
bultaco
I confirmed my E-mail address the same as stereo5; May 9.
Oppo does not seem to be using the first come, first served method. Their website indicates E-mails being sent out to requester's in "batches".
I corresponded with Oppo today.  I explained to them that some people that confirmed their email after 5/9 already received theirs.  They told me that Oppo used the date that people first signed up, not the date they confirmed email.  I was also told to watch my email as one will be coming soon for me.  So, who knows maybe I will get one.
Interesting...I tried to call them yesterday and the message I got was the phone was inoperable. 

"Coming soon"....Hmmmm. Well, they're website does say a shipment is coming in mid-September, so maybe we're on that list.

You know if people are confirming at the end of May, they likely didn't even put a request in until after May 9, I would think. I originally signed up towards the end of April.

@bultaco........................

i spoke with with them via email. I received a response within 3 hours. 
@stereo5 
Doesn't this all remind you a little of the T-Ref's a year ago?

I wrote SG a letter and got a pair.