Help with advice for high end speaker cables for my system!

Hello I could use some advice with speaker cable choices.  I am using a Marantz AV-7704 preamp, 2 Krell  KAV250a amps, and a Krell KAV 250/A3 amp.   The 3 amps are running to a pair of Martin Logan Request floor standing speakers, a Martin Logan Cinema center channel, and a pair of Martin Logan in ceiling surround speakers.  2 of the amps are bridged, one each dedicated to a Martin Logan stereo speaker, and the Krell 3 channel amp is running the center and rear surrounds. I listen to about 50% stereo music and 50% home theater.   I could really use some help and advice with stereo speaker cables for the Martin Logan stereo speakers.  All the high end shops in my area seem to have closed, so the ability to demo different cables is apparently not an option.  I am considering Audioquest Oak cables, but really open to suggestions, especially if you have used similar components with good results.  Thank you!!
admiralrobert1

I came across a number of recommendations for Tara Labs speaker cables for use with my ML Montis and went with RSC Prime M2 (purchased from the Cable Co.) Very satisfied with them. Also, enjoy them with other speakers that I have. Everything seems to tighten up.

Interesting advice from elizabeth & photon46 ref. investing dollars in ic’s vs. speaker wire. Don’t think I’ve come across those opinions before on these forums. I guess I’ve leaned in the other direction. Thanks.

There's a pair of Satori shotgun biwire cables available here now that are the same as mine except they have banana connectors instead of spades.  To maybe somewhat address Al's comments, these cables are stated to have extremely low capacitance that can help reduce high frequency roll off, although I don't have numbers to back this up.  As I said, switching from old Monsters to these provided all the benefits you're looking for, but my speakers are a more conventional design and relatively high efficiency.  The really nice thing about buying used is that if they don't work out you can likely sell them at little or no loss of you negotiate a good price.  Again, best of luck in whatever you choose. 
Elizabeth! Kimber 8TC are very nice cables! Snell used them for the Type A Reference as a proprietary harness. It would be difficult to get more bang for the buck. Happy listening. Joe
I have a bunch of cables including KK 8TC, Dueland 16awg Cardis 5k speaker cables , Groneburg from Odyssey audio , monster ZZ and BJC and self terminated mogami cables but at the end of the day what I like for HT is  inexpensive cables from ZU Audio  picked up from Ebay both the mission IC and Libtec cables and  Event PC  , mind you this is for my HT system for my 2 channel system well that's  a different issue altogether , the quest is never ending talking to the Cableco is a good idea !
I use two lengths of audio snake cable for each speaker (I am bi-amped so each side gets 4 lengths.) This cable has 24 shielded pairs of silver coated copper. After stripping, the pairs and shields are twisted together and tinned with high silver solder resulting in a conductor of around 10 gauge. Testing up to 1MHz shows almost no increase in impedance probably due to the large number of conductors (no skin effect.) Flat Z means flat L and flat C as well.
These are time-consuming to make but are way cheaper than the commercial, high-buck solutions and have served me well for years.
:SEE Amphenol 166-2899-993 cable.