Best used speakers under $10000

All
Here is the type of sound I like:

1. A tad bit warm while still having a lot of punch (nothing muddled about it)
2. Vocals (Diana Krall, John Mayer etc) have a level of cleanliness to it
3. Guitar (Gipsy kings, Jesse cook) sound airy without being lean
4. Speakers can fill a medium to large room (16’x16’x9’) even at modest volume and sitting on my sofa (9 ft away from speakers), I feel engulfed by the sound. Key is even at moderate volume.
5. It may be related to my first point above; forgiving of average source (eg high quality Spotify streaming, which isn’t that high quality after all )

Based on reading a lot of threads on Audiogon I have selected the following
1. Dynaudio Contour 60 - I haven’t listened to Contour 60 but 8 years ago had one of the best listening sessions on C1
2. Focal Sopra 2
3. Vandersteen Quattro Wood CT - though their size won’t pass WAF
4. PMC Twenty5.26
5. ATC SCM40
6. Proac Response D48R
7. Wilson Audio Sabrina
8. KEF Reference 3

From a WAF I want to keep height < 45” and width < 12”.

While outside my budget, I am wondering if I also include Joseph Audio Pearl3 (though very rarely available) and Vandersteen Carbon 5A (size is too large). 

I am currently in an assignment in Sydney and back in NY in Nov. So will be able to audition many of these then. Meanwhile I wanted to get opinions here.
marrduk24
@toneranger58 I did look at 700i but I didn’t want a separate DAC. So I am planning to either buy Hegel 360 or Hegel 300 and use Chromecast Audio. 

What DAC and streamer are you using?
@pbnaudio thanks for the link. They do look great. Though I haven’t heard of them as much as Many other direct players - Selah, Salk, vapor audio etc. 
Another vote for Rockport Atrias!  The pair currently listed has been here for some time.  I bet you could get them for less than the $12k asking price.  You might try calling Goodwins in Boston.  They are Rockport dealer and sometimes have unadvertised deals on used Rockports of all models current and vintage.
@shoff thanks for that. I am definitely going to try Rockport Atria. 

I really hope beteen Sabrina, Rockport Atria and Magico S3/ A3 I like something. 

I have also been looking at Salk song Encore but there is no way to audition them for Axpona in April.