PranaFidelity speakers, what say you?

Was just wondering if anyone here have owned or had a chance to listen to PranaFidelity's offerings at length, and can report on their experience?

I recently got the chance to listen to the new Bhava bookshelf speakers at the recent Los Angeles audio show. Was really taken aback how great they sounded; better than most of the other room demo setups on the day, and not crazy expensive (although ranging from 5k to 7k, not for the budget minded either).

128x128pts
Can anyone comment on how the Bhava compares to anything a little more well-known? It's hard to tell exactly where the generally "fit" in the audio realm, not necessary in the greatest factor but in sonic character. Like more Sonus Faber or Focal? ATC or Harbeth? Bright? Laid-back? Etc. Cheers!
I haven't heard ATC in a while, but Pranas are definitely not Focals.  I would say more refined sounding and not quite as detailed.  Pranas are absolutely non-fatiguing, yet they aren't as laid back as say Harbeths.  Of course, the sound I heard in Steven's suite was influenced by the Prana electronics, including his excellent amp which utilizes the NC1200 Class D modules, and the world class Kuzma table with 14" 4 point tonearm.  
This is a year old thread, but just wanted to say that I bought the Bhavas and love them. If anyone wants to hear them in the Southern California area, drop me a line.
I bought a pair of Bhavas that were delivered on Jan 30th, 2018 and I am loving them. I bought them thinking I would use a pair of stands I currently own but when I tried the stands, I immediately knew I was mistaken. So as a temporary measure I placed them on top of my Infinite Slope 1.8s and have been listening to them from that rather high perch ever since. They are truly amazing. Soon I will order the Sound Anchor stands that Steven recommends for the Bhavas and I am certain the sound will only improve. But to be honest, if they never sounded better than they do right now, I would still be happy. My amplifier is a McIntosh MAC7200. My turntable is a Linn LP12/Ittok/Lingo/Dynavector 20x. I listen to digital through Sonos and Bluesound Node 2. 
Yes, at RMAF, I would say that Kenny G-looking dude's Prana stand mount speakers and the JWM(Joshua Miles) Allyson speakers were the best sounding stand mount speakers at the show.