Do I need a sub woofer to match my ATC SCM11s

Hi,
I love my speakers (ATC SCM 11s), but am wondering if adding a sub woofer would better my experience? The speakers are on stands being driven by a Hegel H160. Any suggestions/tips to further enhance my system would be greatly appreciated. 

jeres8860

Fair enough. I think given the choice of adding a sub or replacing my speakers with floor standers, I'm inclined to lean towards adding a sub. after an  exhaustive search for speaker stands, I found a really nice match that really enhances the look of the speakers and I paid about a grand for them, so my preference is to keep them (please see for picture of my speakers and their stands). The enjoyment of sound is the most important quality and if it makes sense to get floor standers, then I'll make that switch. All things being equal, what is the smart choice here?

http://pinknoise.be/enceintes/atc/atc-scm11/

Subwoofer integration is crucial and can be difficult.  But will give deeper more powerful bass than comparably priced floor stander. No right answer.  Go listen to an ATC floorstander 
It’s very difficult to integrate sub to the system and most of the subs are awful.
The ATC SCM 11 are very good speakers you sure that you are lacking low frequency in your system ? If so I would try to upgrade all the cables including the power chords and if it’s not help only than moving to floorstanders .
I have had before sub in my system and got reed of it because the low frequencies were artificial and exaggerated.
why can't there be a right answer?  all joking aside, that's my fear with the sub: I'll never get it right and I will just add another piece that won't provide that ultimate solution that I seek. I don't want to find myself further invested in this current setup and unsatisfied.
Hi Itzhak1969, that's my fear exactly. I am using my stock power cable and I'm currently arranging to have it upgraded. how much of a difference can that make?