Focal Aria 936 / Elac Adante AF-61 / Von Schweikert VR-33 , impressions, thoughts?

Thinking of upgrading my speakers and in the past have just gone with what I thought was a great deal, sometimes that worked, more often it did not!

Have a shortlist right now of those 3 speakers.

Focal Aria 936
Elac Adante AF-61
Von Schweikert VR-33

Presently using Triangle Altea ESW speakers.

What am I lacking right now? Possibly some lower bass, the Triangles are superb in the mids and upper registers but you can definitely tell they are  a little limp below 40hz. And at the end of the day even though I consider them to be fantastic speakers, they were after all only 2k brand new so there are likely better options out there to consider.

So thoughts and impressions on those 3 speakers or any serious contenders in the same sort of price bracket, I am looking at used examples only so think 3k max.

Will be driving them with an Ayre AX-7E integrated which I will NOT be changing anytime soon (famous last words I know!)

Thank you
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xuberwaltz
@mtrot 
I'd suggest you read HR's review of them in Stereophile. He thought they dug down nicely, almost as well as the powered GE's. Measurements didn't make them look like bass monsters, but I never find myself unsatisfied. As with any speaker, placement is important, and I've certainly tossed those in a room and gotten no bass out of them. Typically boundary reinforcement means they're flat to 32Hz, and in my room that seems to be the case with the bass drop offs Bassnectar likes to toss into their tracks. 

uberwaltz,
I power mine with a 31 watt Pass F5. That's plenty of power to shake my chair and produce concussive impact from drums. 

@kosst_amojan
Thanks, I read a Stereophile review by Robert Deutsch.  I didn't find a review by HR.  But it sounds like plenty of bass and not boomy. 
That's the one. I don't why I always think HR did that one. In any event, I feel that review is very honest in describing the speaker as I've owned it. 
TBH, out of the 3 I had listed I favoured the Focal as have had 3 pairs of lesser Focals previously and there really was nothing to dislike about any of them at their given price points.
Also using Triangle speakers right now so I obviously like the sound of French speakers.... go figure!