Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Hey Bill.... Tim knows everyone who bought a mat.... Just curious.....when did you purchase one? Thanks. Krissy
Using a fellow Agoner’s mat. I get around here and have been an active part of the community for decades...see my feedback. I obviously know many who both own and are trying the mat as we communicate by email and through Agon.

We friendly Aphile types like to share our skills, time, knowledge as well as gear and tweaks at times.
You will get the full effect  3 full weeks  AFTER it's in place. You have not given this mat enough time at ANY location.  It must be left alone, Bill, or you won't hear the magic!   Poor little emat, being neglected  and shipped across the country.  Patience, Grasshopper.  lol <3
Ok 10 days is not enough. I will try for 14-20 days. I thought 10 days was quite patient for the average Audiophile! The thread owner comments suggest 10 days is certainly a good indication. My breaker box is only 8 feet away from my gear so hopefully being this close helps me on this 20 day quest. Thanks.
@grannyring   When you had the E-Mat inside the electrical service, did it cover about half of the surface area of the service?  When I had only one Mat to start, I placed it, using the magnet, to the inside of the TOP of the service door so the Mat was across from the wires.  After 15 days, it was a voila!  I now have a second Mat in the bottom half of the service across from the breakers.  Not only is the stereo sounding more open and dynamic but our video screen is much more highly resolved (a virtual total lack of grain), with more saturated colors and 3D-like effect on fine Ultra HD programming. Great sights and sounds to be had!  👁👂

I hope you get to experience the positive effects with your gear!